Welcome to The Shaun Tabatt Show! Today I speak with Mike Kerr and Jeannie Moore about the Hear the Watchmen conference taking place March 31 - April 2, 2017 in Dallas, TX.
Here's the ground we cover in today's episode:
- Tell us the story behind Hear the Watchmen. How did this all get started? (00:43 -0 04:10)
- How many conferences have you done so far? (04:11 - 08:03)
- How many people are you expecting at the Dallas conference? (08:04 - 13:03)
- Give us a sense of the format of the event. Are we going to be able to hear all of the speakers or are we going to have to pick and choose between sessions? (13:04 - 15:00)
- Hear the Watchmen has an amazing lineup of speakers. Tell us about some of the people we’ll be able to both hear and meet in person at the conference? (15:01 - 28:18)
- Tell us about the exclusive speaker’s luncheon and why that is such a value add to the Hear the Watchmen conference experience? (28:19 - 34:37)
- I understand you’re purposefully not announcing what the speakers will be sharing about until we’re a bit closer to the actual conference. Why is that? (34:38 -35:13 )
- I see that you have a number of sponsors for the event and I know many of the speakers will be selling their resources at the conference. How can we best come prepared to support the sponsors and speakers? (35:14 - 41:33)
- Will there be a live streaming option for people who aren’t able to make to Dallas for the conference? (41:34 - 42:23)
- Where do we go on the web to find out more and register for the Hear the Watchmen conference? (43:24 - 44:09)
Visit HearTheWatchmen.com to register for this event. Be sure to use the promotional code SHAUN to save $20 on your ticket!
For additional show notes, visit ShaunTabatt.com/120.